Work with us
If you are interested in working with us and would like a career in the industrial software sector, please email your curriculum vitae plus photo to: email@example.com.
Progea gladly welcomes all CVs and will contact those applicants most qualified for the next job vacancy.
Progea adopts and promotes an international culture of innovation and quality, creativity and excellence in the development of increasingly innovative software technologies as well as in management, customer support, sales and services. With a twenty-five year history, Progea is constantly growing with over 90,000 licenses installed worldwide as testimony. A young and motivated group managed by a just as young and motivated management offer an independent and flexible work model. The headquarters and mother company reside in Modena, Italy. Their international headquarters are based in Balerna, Switzerland. Progea also has branches in Germany (VS-Villingen) and the United States (Appleton - Wisconsin). Our team is friendly, young, flexible, highly motivated and oriented toward everyday challenges of technological development. Challenges that demand close teamwork and that welcomes new ideas constitute the basis of our innovation policy. Our team is considered a model of excellence and a reference point that defines new targets to aspire to in the industrial automation software sector. We are well aware and proud of this responsibility.
If you are interested in and think you are qualified in becoming part of the Progea Team please email your CV with references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Progea is looking for a Senior Application Developer to work with the Research & Development Team.
- Design engineer extensions and develop new functionalities and services for the Movicon platforms.
- Develop graphical user interface from user’s perspective.
- Manage all the aspects relating to developing code, testing and modular integration in the Progea products
- Communicate and coordinate workflow with team members including regular progress reports.
- Think, work and act according to Progea’s work model independently and in compliance to the R&D Manager’s guidelines.
- At least 2 years’ experience in WPF, WCF, .NET technology, MS Visual Studio, C#, Silverlight
- Experience in developing rich Graphical User Interfaces using WPF and XAML.
- Experience in dealing with debugs and code management
- Capacity to manage product code traceability techniques.
- Capacity to be organised, motivated and handle multi-tasking.
- Capacity to work part as a team and have interpersonal communication skills.
- Speak and write Italian and English fluently.
- Be flexible and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines